Huntleigh : Cardiotocography (CTG) Fetal Monitoring
Sonicaid FetalCare Heart Rate Analysis :
Sonicaid FetalCare provides an objective, numerical and consistent assessment of the CTG - clinicians can rely on a large database of collective experience to support their own visual assessment.
The Sonicaid Team range is designed for simplicity in fetal monitoring. The units are small, easy to use and lightweight and can be transported effortlessly within hospitals, to clinics, doctorís offices or even the home. The Team range offers new PC interface for trace storage and analysis. Featuring a 6 hour trace memory with fast print, the unit has a large graphic display providing clear monitoring at a glance. Color coded transducers make setup easy. Remote monitoring is possible. Paper is easy to load.
Compact and lightweight EMR Compatible Twin fetal heart rate scales; avoid difficulty of interpreting offset or overlapping traces Easy to use menu system allows fast access to important functions Modem and network connections for remote and integrated obstetric management Graphical display showing on-screen FHR and Toco traces continuously updated.
Twin fetal heart rate scales provide the clearest differentiation between two heart rates and avoids the difficulty of interpreting offset or overlapping traces
* Obstetric management interface as standard
* Scrolling display of fetal heart rate and uterine activity traces
* Six hours of trace storage
* Records can be annotated at the touch of a button
* Maternally sensed and automatic (Actogram) fetal movement detection
* Tachycardia, Bradycardia, Signal loss and Cross channel rate verification alarms
* Twins (TeamCare Duo) and Intrapartum (Team IP) variants
* Care Antepartum CTG analysis provides an objective, numerical and consistent assessment of the CTG. Clinicians can rely on a large database of collective experience to support their own visual assessment
* Trend provides clear periodic changes over time in the FHR. For use during the 1st stage of labour, clinicians are quickly highlighted to changes in the variation, basal heart rate and deceleration size.
* Computerised Fetal Heart Rate analysis
* Trace viewer enables traces to be viewed on screen without the need for the paper trace
* Electronic archive of trace for later retrieval and audit
* Remote monitoring for 'at risk' mothers to be monitored at home or local clinic
* Compatible with Windows2000 and XP