Cardio Auto Pulse
AutoPulse® is a revolutionary non-invasive cardiac life support pump that moves more blood, more consistently than is possible with human hands. Easy to use and battery operated, its load-distributing LifeBand® squeezes the entire chest. As a result, victims receive consistent, high-quality compressions that deliver improved blood flow.
Minimizes no-flow time : AutoPulse also minimizes no-flow time. It allows rescuers to provide compressions while performing other life-saving activities, or while transporting a victim down the stairs or in the back of a moving ambulance.
Improved blood flow for cardiac arrest victims
The AutoPulse cardiac life support pump delivers improved blood flow without interruptions of fatigue and provides hospital caregivers better access to the patient resulting in the possibility of improved survival for cardiac arrest victims. In fact, the AutoPulse cardiac support pump has been shown to triple survival to hospital discharge5.
Ensures clinical safety
* Ensures improved blood flow by squeezing the entire chest, not just pushing on a single spot like manual CPR and other mechanical devices
* Is fast, easy and intuitive to start-up and use – it doesn't require manual adjustments because it automatically calculates the size, shape and resistance of each patient's chest
* Functions as an "additional person"
* Ensures clinical safety
* Ensures rescuer safety during transport
1. Kern K et al.Bailliere’s Clinical Anaesthesiology. 2000;14(3):591-609.
2. Halperin HR et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology.2004; 44(11):2214-2220.
3. Ikeno F et al. Resuscitation. 2006;68:109-118.
4. Timerman S et al. Resuscitation. 2004;61:273-280.5.
5. Ornator JP et al. American Heart Association Annual Meeting. 2005.