MAQUET Alphaclassic : Alpha1 Mobile
|Patient Operating Table Parameter||Alpha1 System|
|Max. Patient weight||135 kg|
|Table Height adjustment||60 cm to 95 cm (+ 10 cm body elevation possibility)|
|Longitudinal sift of the Table top||29 cm|
|Trendelenburg Tilt angle||25 °|
|Reverse Trendelenburg Tilt angle||25 °|
|Table top (lateral) Tilt angle||± 15 °|
|Back plate, up||60 °|
|Back plate, down||50°|
|Leg plate, up||0 °|
|Leg plate, down||95 °|
|Operating Table weight (without head and leg plates)||165 kg|
|Maximum weight of accessories (without patient)||20 kg|
Table extension :
This extension device makes possible trouble-free treatment of the extremities under traction; it is used in conjunction with a universal operating table. The functional principle utilized here is the bar and socket system, acknowledged for years now due to its easy handling; this tried-and-tested concept has proven its worth in practice at the Alpha1extension table tops and the Alpha1extension tables.
The simple and sure mounting of the extension device to the operating tables is effected with the assistance of a practical transport cart which also accommodates the required accessory components. This transport cart is included in the standard scope of supply.
Professional functional design :
• Simple and secure attachment to the operating table with the help of the practical transport cart.
• Perfect patient positioning, easy to set up.
• Only a single staff member is required to place the patient in almost all positions.
• Simplest attachment of accessory components using a socket-based system.
• Excellent freedom for using the image intensifier.
• Non-rusting design using CrNi steel, resistant to disinfectants.